Wednesday

Post 4

Fashion and Style sections on online papers are weak

LA Times

"A Bright Idea Worth Repeating"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The article is written with a poor lead using the word "thing" in quotes too often and trying to have an interesting lead into colorful prints and patterns on shoes and hoodies. There are two quotes side by side at the end of the 3 paragraph article. It gets the point across but it could be more substantial.

NY Times

"Bag Ladies"

I get my hopes up with the NYT to give me good fashion news after following it for sometime and I am let down with a one paragraph teaser article about Chanel purses. This article gave me information that I found interesting and actually brought up in conversation later in the day but I wanted to know more about the item and that information was not given to me. There was only a who where and what in the article and no in depth information at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home